At Timeless Moments, we take the utmost care in handling and preserving your flowers so that they look the same tomorrow as you remembered them on your special day.
We use the process of freeze-drying to preserve your flowers. Freeze-drying is considered the best floral preservation method available today, because flowers retain their natural shape and vivid color. Below you can read in more detail about how we meticulously and expertly craft each keepsake from your precious flowers. Learn more about the process of freeze-drying.
Crafting Flower Petal Jewelry
The art of crafting flower petal jewelry was practiced for centuries by nuns in different countries around the world. Nuns created flower petal beads mostly for rosaries and their laborious process took days. They cooked the flowers to extract the moisture from the flower petals and the result was a thick flower paste that was used to make beads. With our modern freeze-dry technology, Timeless Moments has revived and improved on this almost lost art.
How We Craft Your Jewelry:
- Your flowers are freeze-dried.
- The petals are removed and pulverized.
- We shape the pulverized flowers into "floral jewels."
- The beads and stones are glazed multiple times to add a protectant seal.
- The floral jewels are assembled with fine materials such as sterling silver or gold.
- The final piece(s) are elegantly packaged and ready to be shipped or picked up.
Jewelry Inspiration Galleries